Amazon’s Senior Vice-President of Worldwide Operations Dave Clark sent a memo to front-line employees and delivery partners announced the a series of one time bonuses for full-time employees and delivery partners.
The note, which was sent early Monday provides over $500 million in bonuses to full-time Amazon and Whole Foods workers, Part-time workers, Delivery Service Partners and even a bonus for Flex drivers.
According to the memo, all front-line employees and partners who were with the company throughout the month of June (June 1 – June 30, 2020), will receive a bonus of:
- $500 for full-time Amazon employees, Whole Foods Market employees, and Delivery Service Partner drivers
- $250 for part-time Amazon employees, Whole Foods Market employees, and Delivery Service Partner drivers
- $1,000 for all front-line Amazon and Whole Foods Market leaders
- $3,000 for our Delivery Service Partner owners
- $150 for each Amazon Flex driver with more than 10 hours in June