As many know, Freight Broker Live is an authorized reseller with the Nation’s largest and most well known load board and analytics software providers in the freight industry, DAT Solutions. As a reseller, we have had the opportunity to share this great company and highlight some of the features they have and also offer a free 30-day trial to their load board for new carriers and a 15-day trial for new broker users.
In a time when loads are scarce and freight rates are trending down, carriers and brokers alike have to do what they can to make sure they are able to stay competitive in uncertain times. Partnering with a company like DAT will certainly provide a leg up. Below are just some of the features for carriers and owner-operators looking to find loads and show just how great this company is.
- 623,000 loads every business day
- 159 million loads posted per year
- Unlimited searching and posting
- The best price for the most loads
- 122 million on DAT 1st or nowhere else
- Mobile app for both Apple and Android
- With DAT’s “Book Now” functionality currently live in Beta, you will have access to great loads, with the click of a button.
To access a free 30-day trial, please click here
Brokers can also utilize the power of DAT Express to find capacity with easy, rate shipment accurately and more. Find more capacity and more reliable carriers Find more capacity and more reliable carriers with DAT Express – DAT’s load board service designed for freight brokers and shippers. DAT Express gives you unlimited posting and searching, instant alarm match notification, lane rate validation, Hot States for load to truck ratios, the DAT Directory, and access to DAT’s CarrierWatch carrier monitoring tool. Here are some of the other great features:
- Access to 1.3 million trucks in DAT’s super-database
- More carriers see your loads on DAT
- Van, reefer, flatbed, and specialty trucks
- Qualify and bring on new carriers quickly
- Trucking’s biggest source of capacity
- Find trucks where you need them
- Your loads get the most visibility
- Point-to-point pricing on 65,000 lanes
- $60 billion in REAL transactions
- Averages based on past 7 days
To access a free 15-Day trial, Please click here